Monday, March 4, 2013

Holli Pocket Picks: #862 Stephen is taking clients!

Holli Pocket Picks
#862 Stephen is taking clients!
Mar 4th 2013, 04:23

Holli Thespian by Stephen Brianna
I decided to do a pile up on my avi (never done it before) and didn't know what to expect or if anyone would be interested..and already I got a few hits! So far I have had 2 awesome peeps do my picture. I just wanted to give a shout out to Stephen Brianna, he actually does pics/taking clients and YOU can get one done as well girlies/guys. Hit him up a flickr mail for more details (best way to get a hold of him). 
Tune of the day:
"You are a long way from home
You've got a long way to goI know you've nothing to sayI know it's better this wayBut I see you drifting away"
Items worn:

Top: 1 Hundred.  Tiny Tux. (@WCF)
Tat:  *HolliPocket* Animalistic Tat
Wings: dl:: Dark Angel Wings.
Fur:  !! Cellar Door Luna

Brown fluffs: ! Cellar Door Macha
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.01 (Mesh)

Belt:  ! Cellar Door Macha
Skirt: [Cynful] Shruggable Set [Tdrf] -Ruffle Skirt Jeans Black (@ TDRF)
Garter: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Hair: Magika
Skin: Belleza
Holli Thespian


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions