Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ღ ̶ƤiჯeL ṨTყLeṨ ღ: BEAUTY ROOM

ღ ̶ƤiჯeL ṨTყLeṨ ღ
̶Ƥersonal blog about Second Life ₣ashion and my ❥ LღVE ❥ of ♫ ♪ ἬօὗŞē ṂὗŞἷՇ ♫ ♪
BEAUTY ROOM
Mar 5th 2013, 00:53

Yessss I made it in !!! Finely after 12547856 geziljon tries and failed TP's my pixel feet hit the floor of the Arcade Gacha location and I went loose , slapping and hitting all the machines like a crazy madd woman. My inventory is exploding and imploding  @ the same time and I have trouble TPing because I am to heavy  loaded with all kind of goods some are useable and some stuff I realy don't know what to do with it.
So if you lost for shopping destinations here is a short list of places to go to.

     ❤  Arcade Gacha   ❤  Whore Couture Fair  ❤ TDR FUSION  ❤ FaMESHed  ❤



 
Skin  **SHINE**  Bimba Pale  *NEW*
Hair  Clawtooth  @ The Arcade  Doolittle Prize 5
Gilet & Blouse  GizzA   Double Shirt Black  *NEW*
Skirt  The Secret Store  @ FaMESHed  Annie Pencil Skirt Houndstooth  *NEW*
Boots  Slink Vanity Boots Black
Necklace & Watch [ glow ]  @  TDR FUSION  Retro Double Clock
Poses with make up Box  [whatever]  @  TDR FUSION Makeup Mirror
Room  & Decorations
Bath & Dressing Room Table & Chair  Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Vintage Bathroom
All standing Lamps  Trompe Loeil  @  The Arcade
 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions