Friday, March 1, 2013

our stories to tell: “NEVER HAD TROUBLE GETTING WHAT I WANT.”

our stories to tell
from two fashion savvy, mesh obsessed, tango loving roleplayers in Second Life!
"NEVER HAD TROUBLE GETTING WHAT I WANT."
Mar 1st 2013, 01:34

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Demi Lovato - "Heart Attack"]

[MOOD: Bitchy]

Evenin’ all! I hope you all had a fantastic day! I have another look from the Whore Couture Fair 2 for you! I can’t express how much I love this entire outfit. I go thru looks after looks after looks and sure I love some of them more then others, but this one, is my one of my favorites. I love everything about it from head to toe, and hell, this corset is to DIE FOR! Get your L together ladies, the opening is right around the corner!!

Enjoy!

-R

OSTTWCF8-1

OSTTWCF8-2

SKIN: [:ME:] Iona Bronze Skintone (Smoky 01 w/ Teeth+CL) (@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)

HAIR: >TRUTH< Zendaya w/Roots – elvira

CROWN: RO – Necromancer Crown

Jewelry: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Sign Earring & Necklace Silver (@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)

TATTOO: Endless Pain Tattoos Kiss This (@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)

CORSET: [AB] MESH Sexy Corset Blackcat (@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)

GARTER/SKIRT:Vestigium – Garter – Red Stripes(@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)

SHOES: AngelRED – Mesh Jace Spiked Pumps [BLOODWHORE] (@ Whore Couture Fair 2! Opening in a few hours!!)


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions