Friday, March 1, 2013

Pixel Tinkerbell: Rolling in the Deep

Pixel Tinkerbell
A blog about my Second Life, from fashion finds to exploration and whatever else tickles my fancy!
Rolling in the Deep
Feb 28th 2013, 23:51

Zodiac Pisces is in full swing now and I have to say that this water nymph outfit from Evie's Closet is super adorable. I love a really well done fantasy outfit and Evangeline Miles always does a really great job with hers. The dress part underneath is mesh with a flexi skirt and system layer shell bra. It's not often I go underwater in SL but this outfit certainly demanded it.


 I'm also wearing yet another one of the PXL 7 Sins gacha skins. I'm kind of in love with them. This time I'm wearing Sloth, although I don't think of a water nymph as lazy. Floating about in the water is very relaxing though!


On Me
Skin- PXL- Kate Nat 7Sins Sloth
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- Lelutka- Jasmine in Power
Jewelry- Donna Flora- Bodza Jewels
Outfit- Evie's Closet- Elodie in Shell @Zodiac
Feet- SLink-Mesh Rigged Feet
Poses- {.:exposeur:.}- Underwater @Zodiac
Location- Raven Lake Fathoms

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions