Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pixel Tinkerbell: A Year and 200 Posts Later

Pixel Tinkerbell
A blog about my Second Life, from fashion finds to exploration and whatever else tickles my fancy!
A Year and 200 Posts Later
Mar 5th 2013, 04:21

Well my blog is officially a year old today and I've written 200 posts. Where did the time go? When I started this I had no clue what I was doing and to be honest I thought I'd get bored and abandon it. That's what happens with most of my creative outlets. And it was hard at the beginning to keep it going. I didn't think anyone read it or cared about it and I was frustrated. But I'd leave it for a few weeks and come back to it with a fresher outlook. I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without some amazing friends along the way so thank you, you know who you are. Here's to another year and another 200 posts!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions