Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rags To Riches: Inspirational #5

Rags To Riches
Inspirational #5
Mar 9th 2013, 00:29

This one has taken me weeks to get around to finishing.  Mainly because I failed at being able to find a cape I could work with.  I had all but given up on reproducing it until last night.

Inspirational 5

I heard through the plurkvine that DOLLCOCO is discounting and discontinuing her current line of dolls and bringing out new ones (is this true?).  I went to the store to see if there were any doll accessories I hadn’t yet bought before they possibly disappear.  While I was standing there I noticed the Country Dress & Hood ensemble and the picture floated back into my mind and I thought  ’oh why can’t this be for normal avvies and not dolls, it would be perfect for what I need’.  I looked at it, and looked at it a little longer, and looked a bit closer and harder and just decided that this time I will recreate my inspirational photo but with my own little spin on it.  So while I may not have tried to recreate it spot on like I have in the past, I think it still comes close to it.

Inspirational 5 side by side

I have a ‘set’ of recreations that I will be working on over the next week or so and I plan on releasing them in one big post so that they don’t get lost in between other posts.  I’m excited to get working on them and think they will shock some and make others fall over laughing.  Please leave me a message here or Flickr or plurk or even in world if you have a favourite photo/drawing/art piece that you’d like to challenge me with.  I’m always looking for new inspirational photos

Avatar Head: DOLLCOCO – Head(snow) Lena
Avatar Body: DOLLCOCO – Body(snow)
Cape: DOLLCOCO – CountryDress&Hood (wearing hood only option)
Roses: Made by me
Pose: Made by me using Avimote PoseMaker
Location: Chouchou


Tagged: Avimote, Chouchou, DOLLCOCO, Inspiration, mesh, Second Life, SL

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions