Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Shoptart insanity: Censored for your protection

Shoptart insanity
Censored for your protection
Mar 5th 2013, 02:22

I have a lot of stuff to blog, and I mean ALOT. So please bare with my weird avatars for a bit till I am caught up. This is an example of how weird I get when I get lots of accesories..I have been shopping alot at the recent fairs. Here is what I got.

*New*
All the new stuffs.
::VMC:: - Envy Boots - Mesh 
Super stylish with studs and chains.

Zombie Suicide - Forked Tongue 
There is no way to explain this as to what you see. A pierced tongue that a split down the middle, super affordable and a wonderful body mod.

This new "Rola" hair is super adorable. I love the blonde version very much and was onlyt 310L for six different shades.

* Luck of the Irish Gacha *
Pretty Liar - Rabbit
On sale at the Luck of Irish Gacha are little rabbit vibrator wackers. When clicked do a series of hits and blood shoots out. I think it is a funny idea and I was able to get my favorite color. Green in the spirit of St Patrick's Day.

*The Arcade*
Glam Affair - Luria 04
A beautiful pale skin that comes with different eyebrow shapes in different layers.

~Tableau Vivant~ - Spirithood
I got a cute Linen cat version which is very popular gained during The Arcade. Mesh and moves so well with your avatar.

d-lab - Residents
My friend is very very collective on these little guys, she aims to collect the whole set. I am happy with the few I have and my favorite is the tiny shoulder sheep. You click on them and they move..I nearly died.

I was able to get a couple of cute eyes while I was there fighting the lag. Muted and Violent Glass..I enjoy prim eyes now that I have been obsessed with the new Dakota Head, they fit perfectly.


*Designer Circle *
{Co*motion} - Burlesque poses
Comes with 5 different poses to choose from, all poses in this blog is from {Co*motion}


* Perfect Wardrobe *
ANATOMY - Stockings/Signs
 These cute stockings come in varies of different sayings. I chosen the ones that say " Got Boobs? ", comes in 5 different super saying shades.
Also, I am happy to say that I got a lot of attention wearing these Censored signs which covers the 3 basic areas.





~Beauty Info~

Boots - ::VMC:: *New*
Tongue - Zombie Suicide *New*
Vibrator Whacket - Pretty Liar * Luck of the Irish Gacha *
Stockings - ANATOMY * Perfect Wardrobe *
Signs - ANATOMY * Perfect Wardrobe *
Skin - Glam Affair - *The Arcade*
Eyes - Dead Apples *The Arcade*
Sheep - D-Lab *The Arcade*
Spirihood - ~Tableau Vivant~ *The Arcade*
Hair - Taketomi *New*
Poses - {Co*motion} - *Designer Circle *
----------------
Tattoo - Liquid Honey
Eyeliner - Corvus




You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions