Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shoptart insanity: Dakota Moooooo

Shoptart insanity
Dakota Moooooo
Mar 7th 2013, 03:41


*New*
Corvus - Tat
A new tattoo for you to add to your collection. Located on the chest in different numbers.

Focus Poses - Model 126
All poses are from the Model 126, they are wonderful poses that come with a 9 in all.

Magika - Moment
I really enjoy this new hair, with it's equally new hair colors and in even more colors. So more colors for your money.

*Luck of the Irish*
Chus! - Star Child
These are twisty turny star child antennae's that comes in many colors.

Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings
I love these wings so much and the chance to have them in my inventory and the fact that I will most likely use them in my everyday look. Comes in so many colors and the RARES, are absolutely gorgeous. I am currently wearing Light Pink.

* Whore Couture *
!ellemeno! - Glasses
I was given the wonderful task to blog these super cute glasses, which come in clean and dirty versions for all you dirty girls. Also comes in 8 colors and even a bow option to choose from.

* Group Gift *
{Poptart} - Sleepy Time Mooo
My obsession with cow started when I was in middle school...and I am so happy to see these in my inventory.

* Designer Circle *
Phoebe - Passion Ring 
This ring is made specially for all you girls who love texture changers, it comes in a love heart which you can change the inner and outer rings. Comes in 11 textures in many sizes.




Beauty Info

Tattoo - Corvus *New*
Wings - Pretty Liar *Luck of the Irish*
Glasses - !ellemeno! * Whore Couture *
Jammies - {Poptart} * Group Gift *
Rings - Phoebe * Designer Circle *
Antennae - Chus! * Luck of the Irish *
Roller Skates - The Secret Store * The Arcade*
Hair - Magika  *New*
Poses - Focus Poses *New*

Anything else I am wearing ask!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions