Thursday, March 7, 2013

Simply Dani Riaxik: Style ICON for ICON Magazine 2013

Simply Dani Riaxik
A blog about my Slife & Fashion Addiction!
Style ICON for ICON Magazine 2013
Mar 7th 2013, 03:34

 

Recently I was invited to do a style piece for ICON Magazine March 2013 issue. I was to put together 3 looks that were original (meaning a look I had not blogged before). I was very nervous but also super excited because it gave me another excuse to go shopping and get all the stuff!

ICON Magazine Style Icon

I wanted to share the styles with you that I put together for the magazine and also share the link for you to check out this EPIC edition of ICON!

 

Style Icon for ICON Magazine

All credits for the looks are in the magazine article, if you need help locating something I am wearing or just want to say hi feel free to in world: Daniella Riaxik!

 

March 2013 Style Icon for ICON Magazine

Until next time: LAUGH LOTS & HAVE FUN!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions