Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SL À La Mode: Solo Exploration

SL À La Mode
Just another SL Blogger!
Solo Exploration
Mar 6th 2013, 03:52

Solo Exploration

On occasion, I like to sim explore.  It is fun at times, fascinating at others to see what sim creators and builders can come up with to make their little piece of virtual heaven unique and beautiful.  I thought I'd invite a friend along but things come up, so I decided to hop around on my own.  The first LM I clicked on in my folder of unexplored LM's was just a bare piece of land.  Perhaps they decided it was time for a change, so I'll check back on that one in a bit.  I happened upon Drobak Village, which I found on a great travel blog called Avatars in Motion…and it was very sweet looking, very peaceful.  So, I looked around for a bit and snapped a few little photos to remember the trip ♥

Solo Exploration 1

Solo Exploration 2

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions