Monday, March 4, 2013

Sookie's World: Twisted Color Challenge: Week 10: Wooley Cinnamon

Sookie's World
Bringing SL Fashion to Life
Twisted Color Challenge: Week 10: Wooley Cinnamon
Mar 4th 2013, 01:29

This Weeks Color:

10-cinnabar-woolcoat

Wooley Cinnamon

tcc_032

Next Weeks Color:

11-crucible-ripepromengranate

Crucible’s Pom

  This week I took a little bit different route on the pictures and styling. I decided to throw the colors in through my hair as well this week. I also decided to show you guys a little bit of my house as well! You know it’s time for that spring cleaning to occur! I kept the styling itself pretty simple. I didn’t go to crazy with a complicated look! I really love how pretty this look is without being obnoxiously uptight or pretentious. It’s just comfortable. Is me  most of the time in world. heck even in rl I am all about the comfy. Although you can’t see it but I am infact wearing heels! Just like me in sl to be cleaning wearing ten inch platforms lol! Anyway going to keep this short and sweet1 I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Credits:

Hair: Truth – Tenille – Pumpkin pie w/roots

Glam Affair – Amberly – America – 09 D

Eyes: The Skinnery – Lovers Eyes – Storm

Eyelashes: Beetlebones – Dainty – Black

Dress: Coldlogic – Norton – Sand

Necklace: League – Dipped Feather Necklace – Silver

Feather Duster: Nuwiggles – Virgo Cleaning Kit – Mini Feather Duster

Pose: Glitterati – Beauty 1 – 3

The Furniture Credits:

The Loft – Dunham Side Chair – blue pillow

Artillery – Lumoflux Camera

Art Dummy – Once Bookend

Cheeky Pea – Ansel House Terrarium

FDD – Esme Vase – White

Trompe Loeil – shelf with pictures – hunt gift no longer available

Alouette – Family photo Frame


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions