Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Suki Says..: Lady in the Blue Dress

Suki Says..
I'm a Hybrid Elf and Vampire.. Bubbly and Nocturnal. Loving all things Mesh!! Furniture or Fashion, I post as I go through Second Life finding all the latest and greatest :) feel free to follow me or add me in world!
Lady in the Blue Dress
Mar 5th 2013, 01:59


Just like the lady in a blue dress

You've got cigarettes on your breath,
Hair spray and some cheap perfume.

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Momo Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Dress: .:AVALE:. Sharon .Cornflower. 
Shoes: Retro' - Vintage Flower Pink Heel MESH
Nails: [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions