Friday, March 1, 2013

Tragicly Styled:

Tragicly Styled
Fashion from the eyes of a tragic man.
Mar 1st 2013, 04:37

So an amazing event opens tomorrow. I bet you never heard of it. It’s called The Arcade. Today I swung by for blogger preview day and picked up a few amazing items. For this look and this picture I am using two of the amazing items you can win at the event. The first item would be the Boom Nature’s Crown and a Teardrop Trailer for the store Floorplan.

Hopeless-Wonder

In this look I am also using the amazing Mesh Feet from Ispachi. I am going to do a blogger blog post with all of it’s features but for this look I am just going to give a bit of a preview. Trust me these things are amazing.

<Credits Bellow the Cut>

Style Credits:

Things I got as a blogger review* 

Hair|Exile| 6yj Avenue Heartbreak
Eyes|Mayfly|Deep Sky|Crystle Sea
Mustache|Discord Designs|Heraldo
Skin|Belleza|Dylan Sun kissed 3
Beard|Runaway|Drogo Beard
Tattoo|AITUI|Dire

Hoody|Bleak|TheBum Sweater
Jeans|Pumpkin|Low jeans
Crown|Boom|Nature’s Crown|Daenerys Mix|RARE Arcade Item
Feet|Ispachi|Mesh Feet
Trailer |Floorplan|Teardrop Trailer|Turquoise|RARE Arcade Item
Pose byExposeur 

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions