Saturday, March 2, 2013

Virtually Vanilla: California Here I Come

Virtually Vanilla
California Here I Come
Mar 2nd 2013, 03:34

California Here I Come

Ok so, I think I am officially obsessed with wanting spring to arrive already, so I was really excited yesterday when my friend Jac Mornington showed me his new sim build. It’s called Baja Norte and is based around a Californian beach. Even though Jac has his private home there the sim is open to the public and has rez with auto return switched on, so it’s really great for photo ops! I definitely recommend taking a visit, even if it’s just to sit around the ramshackle ol’ bar and chill for a bit, which is where I was when I took this pic.

Anyway, onto my outfit! So many new releases today what with FaMESHed, TDR and of course, The Arcade starting, that I only really had time to take a quick snap since the rest of the time I was shopping ;) Both the top and shorts are by Emery at FaMESHed and are really perfect for beach hopping. Studded shorts are always a win and the fringe tank is perfect for an extra “something”. The jewellery set it is also a new release at FaMESHed by Maxi Gossamer, who delivered a couple of quality pieces as you’d always expect. This one is called Black Sun, comes complete with necklace, ring and earrings as well as in both gold and silver.

Amazing hair Canto by Lelutka, do I need to mention it? I’m sure you’ve seen it! Harper was wearing it in my last post but of course I had to have it too, who can resist a new Lelutka do?

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys all the shopping and gacha trading, I know I will!

Coral

x

____________________________________________________

Hair – Canto – Lelutka NEW

Top – Mesh Top Roback – Emery @ FaMESHed NEW

Shorts – Mesh High Waist Denim Short Hope – Emery @ FaMESHed NEW

Necklace – Black Sun Set – Maxi Gossamer @ FaMESHed NEW

Glasses – Karina Sunglasses – Yummy

Location – Baja Norte


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions