Wednesday, March 6, 2013

www.luvmypixels.com: Gacha Madness!!!

www.luvmypixels.com
Gacha Madness!!!
Mar 6th 2013, 00:16

Yay! I am so happy to be back. I had so many deadlines to meet with .ANATOMY. such as The Second Annual Whore Couture Fair, Perfect Wardrobe, and The Luck of the Irish Gatcha Fair. Although .ANATOMY. does not part take in the Arcade Gacha event, which takes place every 3 months, I have been spending a ton of time there and also a ton of Linden :P . Shame on me right? I did get everything I wanted for the most part though. I am wearing some things below that I got there, including a few RARE items! I also want to introduce to you the new lingerie set by .ANATOMY. , which will be released later today, called Lacey. Lacey is a soft neutral color release which comes in 4 colors. Be sure to stop by .ANATOMY. tonight to get yours!

Gacha Madness

What I’m Wearing

  • Skin by Glam Affair – Amberly – Jamaica 04
  • Hair by [LeLutka]-CANTO hair/Dark Blonde *NEW*
  • Shoes by ::HH:: Hucci Lavan Wedge – Alloy Patent RARE @ Arcade Gacha
  • Lingerie by .ANATOMY. Lacey Lingerie – Blush *NEW*
  • Bento box by #1 *katat0nik* (lt pink/bunny) Bento Lunch Box @ Arcade Gacha
  • Antlers by +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (Whimsy) RARE @ Arcade Gacha
  • Tattoo by -UtopiaH- I’m Barbie Bitch Tattoo
  • Lipstick by Pink Acid -  Pink Acid Deja Lip Gloss & Teeth – Pink @ Stuff in Stock
  • Eyelashes by Pink Acid Night Beauty Eyelashes

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions