Monday, April 1, 2013

Pixel Phasion 4 Men

Pixel Phasion 4 Men


End Of Daze for Lazy Sunday

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 08:21 AM PDT

End Of Daze for Lazy Sunday
Out today (Sunday) for Lazy Sunday from End of Daze is the Puzzle Pieces Bench. It comes with 5 single, and 2 friends animations.

TP to End of Daze

Happy Easter

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 06:19 AM PDT

Happy Easter
One of my earliest childhood memories of Easter, my parents got me a new red Schwinn bicycle. What do little boys do when they get a new bike?  I rode it through every water and mud puddle I could find.  I built a ramp out of plywood and cement blocks and jumped garbage cans.  I used every curb on the street to jump, and I wiped out many times learning to ride no hands!

Happy Easter, have a great weekend!

Kensington Bicycle Pose Prop (@ The Pose Fair March 29th)


 
** Bounce This Poses Marketplace **
 ** Bounce This Poses Mainstore **