Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pixel Phasion 4 Men

Pixel Phasion 4 Men


My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

Posted: 13 May 2013 05:27 PM PDT

My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

Strawberry Singh's newest meme is the "My SL Guilty Confessions" meme.  You can read her confessions, and more about the meme on Berry's blog HERE.

I'm the most innocent and angelic person on SL, but I do have some guilty confessions.

1. Camouflage - I love camouflage, if it's mesh, it looks good, it fits good, I have to have it in SL.  Maybe it's the old military in me, the redneck in me, but I love camo... gotta have it.

2. Sunglasses - "Hi, my name is Bouncer, and I'm addicted to sunglasses in SL".  I have a folder just for sunglasses, and I looked before I wrote this blog post, I easily have 100 - 150 pair.  I would have counted, but there was to many to count. The folder is HUGE!

3. I Bite My Tongue - I didn't vote for that politician, I didn't support that one fundraiser, cholesterol kills more than guns, but trying to discuss it most of the time on FB or other social networks usually turns into a argument or heated discussion, so I bite my tongue and just observe.  It's the internet, it brings out the best and worst and people, and I'm far from the most politically correct person on the web. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ethan Tan 2
Hat: DECO - MESH Ratty Ballcap (camo) (@ The Mens Dept)
Shirt: (epia) - Army Hoodie (@ 100 Block)
Pants: DECO - MESH His Jeans
Sunglasses: K_gs - Domino 1.00