Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pixel Phasion 4 Men

Pixel Phasion 4 Men


FaMESHed - TIA (Little Paris Kitchen)

Posted: 01 May 2013 05:16 AM PDT

FaMESHed - TIA (Little Paris Kitchen)

FaMESHed is now open, and it's the One Year Anniversary. Check out the picture below with the entire list of designers participating.

The Little Paris Kitchen from Tia comes the Table, 4 chairs (blue, pink, red, yellow), Fridge, Larder, Sink, and Stove.  The sink, stove, larder, and fridge all come with a texture hud to change the color of different pieces. 

TP to FaMESHed
 
FaMESHed Bday Poster

My Three SL Wishes Meme

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 07:08 PM PDT

My Three Wishes Meme

I don't normally do a lot of meme's, but this "My Three SL Wishes" meme that Strawberry Singh started, well, I had to do this one. I am one of the most laid back people on SL, I blog, I DJ, I goof off.  Having said that, there are a few things I wish would change.

Wish 1...  I wish SL was marketed better in a different way, well several actually;  here are a couple of my ideas.


  A. I can go to my local Target store, go to the computer, tv section find a whole shelf/rack of IMVU gift cards (which is a far inferior game in my opinion).  LL doesn't market SL this way: why?  Also, make some decent videos about SL, get them on youtube, (not those shitty ones with old timers who never found a AO or skin store), and let's get SL marketed, draw new people into the game I enjoy playing.  There are some great bloggers/photographers/machinima artists that would probably freely help out LL in getting the word out the about SL.

  B. Ok, I am probably the opposite of my peers on this idea, but just follow me for a second;  I totally think SL needs to market to the sex/sexier side!  Yes, I said it... "Sex Sells".  I can give you graphs, charts, and stats about what the busiest sims are in SL. They're adult sims, and most of them have to do with sex. I've talked to a couple designers who make adult and PG versions of furniture, and adult versions sell much better than the PG versions. My most viewed blog posts...guess what;  three out of the top five most viewed posts have something to do with sex.

  Now that I've said "Sex Sells", I don't want LL to put sex gen beds on it's FaceBook page, but lets sex up the pics a bit.  In my opinion, a pretty picture of a nice sim isn't going to draw new people towards SL. How about putting a gorgeous avi in a bikini, with a guy in boardshorts on a gorgeous SL beach? That would be a better draw than a picture of woods and trees. Again, that is just my opinion, just like RL,  "Sex Sells"

Wish 2...  The Marketplace!  The very thorn in most peoples side.  Trying to navigate through the utter crap on the marketplace is beyond belief.  The junk that clogs the MP is a joke, the search function is a joke. You have to navigate through two pages of junk before you find anything decent.  So... here is one idea, again, just my opinion.  "LL,  flip the switch on direct delivery already!!!!".  People have had over a year to switch from the magic box to direct delivery. "But Bouncer, I'm not done, it's not enough time". To that I say, "oh fucking well, you've had a year".  I also think a lot of utter crap on the MP will disappear because people who have shit on the MP but haven't logged into SL in years, that crap will go away. I can't even imagine how much stuff is on the MP from people who no longer play the game.

Wish 3...  I wish the Lola and Tango fad would just "GO AWAY!!" I like chesticles as much as the next guy, but the 99% of you who can't tint or fit your Lola/Tangos properly are spoiling it for the 1% of those ladies that rock them.


On that note, I've not typed this much in ages, so below is the style credits. 

Skin: Belleza - Ethan Tan
Hair: taketomi - Gyp
Ears: Mandala - Steking EARS
Sunglasses: K_gs - Domino 1.00
Beard:  Unorthodox - Full beard (Facia Hair)
Shirt: Legal Insanity -  dante tee shirt white (NEW) 
Pants:  Flow - jeans deep E 
Boots: Deco - Mesh Jump Boot
Watch: Mandala - Hokusai bracelet /BLACK 
Motorcycle: Hispose - Hischopper (MOH3)