Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pixel Phasion 4 Men

Pixel Phasion 4 Men


I Have An Addiction

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 02:29 PM PDT

I have an addiction

If you can't tell already, The Arcade is in full swing.  When I saw the previews for the World Tour set by Standby, I knew I had to have some of it in my house.  I ended up getting almost all of it from The Arcade, trading, and yard sales.

All the music related stuff you see if from Standby Inc., I added the stool, ashtray, and drinks from Post.  All the instruments, speakers, cords are all available at The Arcade, and there are different versions and colors of each of what you see.

TP to The Arcade

Living on the Edge

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 01:25 PM PDT

Living on the Edge

When I took the picture for this blog post, all I could think of is one of those inspirational posters you see in like a dentist or lawyers offices. DREAM BIG.... "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." ya know, those cheesy posters?

That's really not my style, inspiration comes from within, and not a internet meme or a sign in a office, so I titled it after an Aerosmith song. 


Skin: Belleza - Cooper SK 0
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles 2 (medium skins)
Hairbase: [LeLutka]- SHORT hairbase - BlondeFun
Ears: [MANDALA] - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: [MANDALA] - Hokusai bracelet /BLACK

Hat: Entente- Castro Hat
Shirt: RONSEM - Short sleeved Shirt / Check w/tie (NEW)
Pants: RONSEM - Work Pants -male- black


Drop & 2Byte

Posted: 31 May 2013 08:40 PM PDT

Drop & 2Byte

On the Sounds Gravis Beach sim, there is a small gacha event going on.  Mostly girls stuff, but I was able to get the pocket t-shirt from 2Byte, and the gacha pants from Nerd.P. You are able to grab a demo to see what size you wear, then from the gacha machines, you could gacha the size you actually wear. Plenty of styles/colors for both the pocket t-shirt and the shorts.

TP to Sounds Gravis Beach

Skin: Belleza - Cooper SK 0
Hairbase: [LANEVO] MC HAIRBASE - BUZZCUT (DURA-BLONDE)
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles 2 (medium skins)
Ears:
[MANDALA] - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Sunglasses: K_gs - Uail 1.00
Shorts: NERD.P - Gatcha pants for SGBs RARE03 S RARE
Shirt: [2byte] - Pocket t-shirts (stripe-01) M
Shoes: Action - Skate Shoe Classics 
Watch: UPGRD - Spinning Watch